The more I learn about Satanism, the less horrendous it seems. Not even kidding.
That’s cause non-theistic Satanism is more about worshipping yourself and sorta treating others how you want to be treated etc
satanism is actually really solid like the Fifth Satanic Rule of the Earth says not to make sexual advances unless you are given consent
satan seems like a pretty nice guy
This week on “I didn’t know I was a Satanist”
shitting on: sex workers, women who have active and very active sex lives, women with bad attitudes, women with stories that don’t end pretty, women who aren’t like you:
your feminism sucks. your womanism sucks. and you’re not better than the men’s rights activists out there tearing us down every day. you’re just the same.
okay, someone needs to add one of those shouting church people gifs.
There ya go.
|Not feminism:||Oh my God, that woman is wearing make-up and high heels! She can't be a feminist. She's just adhering to the patriarchal expectations of femininity! What a traitor to her gender.|
|Not feminism:||I hate men! Women are so much better than men! All men are rapists and we don't need their help! Men are just there to oppress us and keep us down! Women are the superior gender.|
|Not feminism:||You're giving up your career to have a baby? You're being dictated to by a man! That's the wrong choice! You've slept with twenty men? Wow, way to show that you have no respect for yourself.|
|Feminism:||Women and men are equal. No-one should be discriminated against on the basis of their gender. Women have the right to decide how to live their life, how to dress, what to do with their body and who to love.|
Another great film by my favorite director.
I made a thing…
(Some added notes:
- Truly did not mean for the one slide to sound cissexist. My apologies.
- Yes, men definitely can be feminists. Sorry for leaving that out!
- Did not literally mean “do whatever you want.” Please make sure what you do is safe and doesn’t harm anyone, including yourself. Also, adhere to your personal morals and use common sense and stuff. Otherwise, go for it.
- Yes, there are women who claim to be feminists and also hate men, but that’s misandry, not feminism.)
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Fire destroys Elsa home, single mom seeks help
by Sergio Chapa
Posted: 03.14.2013 at 4:26 PM
An Elsa family made a trip to buy groceries but returned to find their home on fire.
Maria Sanchez said she and her three children had only been gone to the local H-E-B for thirty minutes.
When she opened the door of her rental home on the 700 block of Ricky Crossland, smoke rushed out to greet her and her children.
Neither Sanchez nor her three children were injured.
The cause of the investigation remains under investigation but authorities believe the blaze started in the kitchen.
Sanchez said neighbors told her that they saw a man dressed in black leaving their home but are not sure if he had anything to do with the fire.
Flames tore through much of the house while smoke damged all their belongings leaving the family without food, clothes or furniture.
Sanchez said she had started making 200 cascarones for Easter holiday.
American Red Cross stepped in providing assistance to the family on Wednesday night.
The single mother works as a home healthcare provider but said she needs help getting back on her feet.
Although the children are on Spring Break, the family needs to find a new rental home before classes return on Monday.
Sanchez said she would like to return to work as soon as possible but her family needs food, clothes and furniture.
The cause of the investigation remains under investigation.
Medium or Large Shirts
Small or Medium shirts
Size 12 pants
Small or Medium Shirts
Size 7 pants
Sanchez said anyone who can help her and her family may call her directly at (956) 207-3843.